A Letter From OCCC President
Welcome to Oklahoma City Community College. We are thrilled to have you as a member of our community. As you enroll in classes, remember that education has the power to alter the trajectory of your life for the better. Seize this opportunity to impact your future!
At OCCC, you are supported by remarkable staff, excellent faculty and bright students from diverse backgrounds. Engage in your studies and seek opportunities to connect with mentors and classmates, because they will likely be part of the network that supports your long-term educational and career aspirations.
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your journey.
Dr. Mautra Staley Jones
Three Ways to Locate Information
- Type what you are looking for in the “Catalog Search” box, located at the top left of this page.
- Click on “Advanced Search” to look for specific courses and/or programs.
- Choose from the navigation bar along the left side of the page.
The Degree Planner link allows you to see, save, and/or print all the information about your program of study in a condensed, printable format. To access, simply navigate to any program and click the Degree Planner link at the top right of the page.
Using Your Personal Portfolio
The ‘My Portfolio’ feature allows you to save information in your own personal folder so you can go directly to it!
- When you want to save a section, click the My Portfolio link at the top right of the page.
- Or use the left navigation bar or the search box to find what you are looking for in the catalog and save it using the link at the top of the page.
- To see content that has been added to your portfolio, use the ‘My Portfolio’ link at the bottom of the left navigation bar.
- The next time you go to your portfolio, your saved material will be there!
If at any point you have questions about how to navigate this catalog, just click on the Help link at the top right of the page.